Skilled Builder P/T & F/T
As a Joiner, you will work with wood to create a variety of structures and items. This can include but will not be limited to wood products, doors, furniture, and more. As a joiner, you will make and install these structures and fittings in the correct locations all the while maintaining the highest level of quality and accuracy.
As a trainee builder, you will work with the organization to gain invaluable skills and experience, and an overall feel for the woodwork industry. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, reliable, organized, has excellent problem solving and time management skills, and communicates well both verbally and orally.
The Sales Administrator will receive and process sale orders online, over the phone, or via email. Duties will include but not be limited to checking the accuracy of orders and issuing invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports. They may also be required to liaise with other departments, research new product lines, and create new clients. The ideal candidate should have the below-listed skills;
- Good customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent business management skills.
- the ability to work on their own initiative.
- the ability to work well with others.
- the ability to sell products and services.
- persistence and determination.
- the ability to accept constructive criticism and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, etc
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects